Access the internet on the go with a VAIO® laptop featuring integrated Mobile Broadband.
Sony® VAIO® laptops with integrated Mobile Broadband offer you a choice of mobile 3G and 4G networks. Connect with Verizon Wireless, hook up with Sprint or link to AT&T—either way, you'll get great service almost anywhere you go.
Simplicity and Convenience
Built-in Mobile Broadband provides a convenient and secure connection to browse the internet and check your e-mail on the go. Simply click to connect—no need for an accessory.
Hotel and cafe internet fees can quickly add up. But with integrated Mobile Broadband, you can bypass expensive network surcharges by connecting directly to the internet with a personal and secure account.
Share Your Connection
Exclusive Sony Share My Connection™ technology converts your mobile broadband connection into a Wi-Fi signal that can be transmitted through your PC to connect up to 5 Wi-Fi-enabled PCs or other devices. Learn more.
Sprint, AT&T and Verizon plans available.
VAIO® Notebooks with Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband Built-In
Connect when and where you need to with Mobile Broadband Built-In on your VAIO® PC. Plans start at just $50 for monthly access of 5GB.
- Get the Details
There are 2 ways to activate integrated Mobile Broadband on your VAIO® laptop.
1. Activate via the Mobile Broadband Activation desktop icon
a. Click the Mobile Broadband Activation icon on your desktop and follow the prompts
2. Activate via the Sony VAIO® activation call center
a. For Verizon call: 888-558-8246
b. For AT&T call: 800-331-0500
c. For Sprint call: 877-367-5303
- Verizon Coverage Verizon Plan Information
- AT&T Coverage AT&T Plan Information
- Sprint Coverage Sprint Plan Information
- Gobi by Qualcomm
- Estimates only based upon Sony engineering testing. Actual performance varies based on settings, environmental conditions, and usage. Battery capacity decreases over time and use. Combination estimate based on included standard battery and extended life battery sold separately.
- GHz denotes maximum microprocessor internal clock speed and may vary based on application.