HD Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
Excellent product if price is not a concern.
I replaced a JBL SB400 soundbar with this and it is worth the extra bucks. See the cons and pros below. Overall I recommend whoever want high quality stuff get this one if price is not a concern.
Very good build quality, heavy and made of high quality material. I replaced my JBL SB400 which is very plastic-y, this one is metal made.
1. Good surround effect, especially playing bluray. Much Much better than SB400
2. Good voice clarity when voice level is selected
3. easy setup, pairing BT, SW is powerful
4. Music is better than I thought
5. Not made in China if anyone cares
1. price is ok considering the build quality, but still pricey
2. hdmi inputs are a bit crowded
3. interference, BT sound skip if wireless router is nearby
4. will block the TV remote sensor if put on tv table, the sound bar is big (50% bigger than JBL SB400). bty IR sensor is included.
5. inputs need to go through a round of selections on the remote. Should include separate buttons.
October 5, 2013
sound quality is amazing.
I just bought one for my birthday gift for myself; This sound bar is amazing sound quality and easy to set up. I would strongly recommend to those who love to enjoy the music or movie theather in their living room.
Nothing can compare with this sound bar and it is worth every dime of it. Believe me.....
October 3, 2013
Easiest hook up and strongest sound!
September 13, 2013
Meets this Girl's Expectations
I have always been a fan of Sony audio products, but I would not consider myself tech savvy. I was looking to replace an outdated wired surround sound system of another brand in my living room and get better speakers for my Sony Bravia. I live in a condo with concrete walls, so hiding wires was not an option. I wanted it to work with my I-pad/Pandora and Apple TV. I was tired of all the wires and dusting around multiple speakers, so I opted for this wireless sound bar system. It was so easy to set up and I love the sound in my medium sized room! My Apple TV and Sony BD player are wired into my Sony Bravia TV via HDMI, so I simply used the surround sound's optical digital cable to connect the TV. I now only have two components and amazing sound. Less clutter and simple to use makes this modern girl happy! Now, I only worry that my neighbors downstairs will start to complain about the bass!
August 27, 2013