Rated 3 out of 5 by 4
Rated 5 out of 5
by Gordon1965 Perfect for RX100
I read the comments about this case that the length of it is not enough for RX100. So, I brought my RX100 to Best buy, tried it on. It fits perfectly and much more secure than soft cases. Plus, it is weather sealed case and zipper. And also a strong adjustable belt loop. I am totally satisfied with the build quality of it.
March 12, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by frank101 Worthless case for the Sony Cyber-shot RX100
This is a worthless case for the Sony Cyber-shot RX100. Sony literature included with the case says case is for use with the DSC-H30V, 30, 20V, 10V, 10, 9V, 9, 7, 90, & 70, BUT NOT RX100.
The case has major design flaws for the RX100, and also probably for other camera models. Specifically:
(1) Case has insufficient depth to accommodate camera safely without applying undesirable, overall pressure that can damage either the lens, or the rear LCD screen - or both.
(2) The interior of the front portion of the case has a large and rather thick, internal flap with Velcro fastener that closes an internal slot presumably for storage of SD cards. The flap is positioned so it puts undesirable pressure on the iris opening cover of the front lens assembly potentially damaging it, OR on the rear LCD screen potentially scratching/cracking it - depending on which direction the camera faces in the case.
(3) Literature included with the case does not indicate use with the RX100, although it is advertised as an accessory for the RX100.
(4) Overall, this is a useless case for a camera valued at $650.
(5) Purchased on Amazon and returned right after delivery.
September 25, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by 8KJohn Not Roomy
Nice case - well designed - needs to be a bit more roomy to hold one card and one extra battery. Card fits - battery will not.
September 13, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by tepetate handy
So far the case has saved my camera twice from damage n weather.
August 21, 2013